Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm back!

Hello blogging world! Sorry for my lack of posts the last several weeks. Needless to say it's been rather hectic and we were blessed with a little surprise... We are expecting Baby Wilson #2!! Little babe is due to make it's arrival October 4th!!! Grant and I always imagined our family to consist of one more child but thought it wasn't going to happen for a couple more years!! So after the initial shock of finding out we're pregnant... We are now so excited and can't wait to complete our family!! Doing the math, it will put Cadence and new baby 21 months apart... Yikes!! More to come later about my worries and concerns on this matter!!

In other news, Spring has definitely arrived here in Albuquerque!!! Cade, grant, and I couldn't be happier!!! Grant has fixed up our backyard and that is where we have been spending most of our time these days. Cadence just loves being outside and it's been nice for me to just be able to sit and relax while she plays!

I hope spring has arrived where ever you live and you're able to enjoy it like we are!!! I'm happy to be feeling better now that the first trimester has passed and hoping I'll really be able to start this blog thing up again!!! I really think it's going to be a huge outlet for this MOTHER OF 2 KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment