Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it really Monday?

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know the Wilson's sure did and we're ready to start our real weekend with Grant tomorrow! It's taken some adjustment since he stated back at PF Changs to not have a normal weekend off but now we're really enjoying having Tues/Wed as our actual days off.

Last night we had the pleasure of having our dear friends over for Taco Night!!! Per usual, Uncle Clint, Uncle Ben, Aunt Brittany, and little Kyla cruised on over to our new house!! Since we moved to the west side we unfortunately haven't been having family nights with the Blackmon's as often but we're hoping that is going to change now that we're getting settled in. Kyla and Cadence truly are BFFs and they love seeing each other!! Kyla will be two in July so she's several months older than Cade but it's so fun to see them interact and baby-talk to each other!! Plus us parents always have a great time chatting especially us moms who occasionally like to vent to one another about our sleepless nights and other challenges associated with being stay-at-home mommies and part-time workers!!

Moving away from our fun night, I've decided that this blog is hopefully going to force me to take more pictures. Yes, I know some of you are asking "what more pictures Val??" and how is that possible to do seeing as how many of you receive weekly if not daily pics of Cadence, haha! Well yes as I do take many many pics of our precious baby girl, I have very few family and friend pictures. You all are so important to us it makes me sad realizing I don't have more memorable pics of everyone together! (And please bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of posting pics to the blog :)

Until my next post, Happy Monday and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment