Sunday, January 29, 2012

Land of blogging???

Hello blogging world... After much thought and debate I have decided that creating our own family blog is something I'm excited to start doing! Thanks to pinterest I have started reading several blogs and really enjoy them so what the heck why not start our own!

Just a little about the Wilson Family, I am the wife and mommy to my amazing husband Grant and beautiful daughter Cadence, along with our furry kids O.C., Rudy, and Buddy! More about them to come in later posts. We currently reside in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'm assuming anyone that reads this will be family and friends but for those of you who don't know, we live in New Mexico. I know I just stated that but apparently as educated as the U.S. supposedly is, most people think NM is in Mexico. well sorry to burst your Harvard, USC, or Brown education bubbles but we indeed live in the United States! This state is located between Arizona and Texas... I'm sure you've heard of those states?? Better known as the Land of Entrapment, excuse me Land of Enchantment due to it's scenic beauty.

Anyways, I hope this blog gives you insight to how our family lives it's crazy, sometimes hectic and always full of love life! Hope you enjoy reading! Please fill free to leave comments and I look forward to reading your blogs as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment